Thursday, June 12, 2008

May 13, 2008

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 7:31:41 P.M.
Subject: from Mom - pictures of Bear, cats, and Mom.
Our Son,
We love you so much.
Love,
Mom and Dad


May 13, 2008
Dear Mom,
I got the pictures, I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I haven't been checking my mail lately. I love you a lot. I miss you. I wish you would not be mad or sad at me and I wish you would call me. It's been hard not talking to you. I think you should really call me and we should start talking again. Cuz it's hurting both of us not talking again. Tell Elizabeth I love her. John and Marie too. Richard and give Bear lots of love for me. I really would like to hear from you before I turn 18 which is December. I'll be an adult. I hope we can patch things up and start being in contact again cuz I would love to see you and talk to you when I turn 18 because then I'll be able to legally talk to you if you want me to. I love you a lot. Please call me soon! XOXOX Your son, Todd.

No comments: